For some, protecting their digital
identity is the most important part
of their Estate Plan.
What will happen to your digital identity?
What do you think might happen?
Who do you want accessing your data?
Do you need digital asset protection as part of your Estate Plan?
- Your online bank account or bitcoin account access
- Your online investment accounts
- Your PayPal, Apple pay and other bill pay access
- Your personal documents, including photographs
- Your memberships (Amazon, music), other subscriptions
- Your social media identity
- Your email
- Your entertainment, news and other apps
- Your electronic equipment
Building A Digital Protection Plan
- Identify your full digital existence.
- Maintain current information.
- Create an implementation plan for your instructions to transfer, privately delete, memorialize or other disposition in your Estate Plan.